Technologies have turned as the boon for the different industries. Among them, online learning is evolving drastically and gaining a huge popularity. In the digital age with the best online learning platforms have redefined the education sector. Different E-Learning Solutions have excluded geographical barriers, increase flexibility, and affordability.
Several online E-learning platforms have turned the education process more secure, efficient, and engaging as ever before. In this blog, we are listing the top 07 E-learning platforms that you should know in 2023.
Top 07 E- Learning Platform that you can’t miss to know in 2023
- Udemy Business
Udemy is an online learning platform known as the teaching marketplace. This platform offers an opportunity to the students to learn from experts as per their convenience.
With Udemy students can choose from over 210,000 online videos courses and new additions are published every month. This platform is also popular as it offers more than 3000 courses to the students that allow them to learn from anywhere and at any time to upgrade the skill set.
Benefits of Udemy
- It is integrated with Learning management System
- Check Quality control measures
- Provides Certifications
- Supports different languages
- 30-day Refund Policy
- Cost effective
- Supports Android and iOS platforms
- Users doesn’t require any technical knowledge to access this platform
Coursera Inc. is a U.S.-based open online course provider. It was founded in 2012. As per their official website, they have collaborated with 275+ leading universities and companies. With Coursea, Students can have access to 5,800 courses worldwide, professional certificates, and degrees across the world’s top universities and companies.
Moreover, Coursera platform offers specific courses, degree programs, on demand video lectures, home based services, and community discussions forum. It is also considered as the best digital learning tools in the market.
Benefits of Coursera
- Provides several learning activities and options
- Offers the best quality educational tools along with instructor interactions
- Give awards to students with different types of degrees and certifications.
- 124+ million people have joined coursea platform
- Easy to use and competitive
3. Google Classroom
Google Classroom is one of the best e-learning tools. This platform is developed by Google with the motive to streamline the process of sharing different files between teachers and students. Moreover, Google classroom supports Android, iOS, iPadOS, and Web Application
Benefits of Google Classroom
- Google Classroom helps to save huge amount time of teachers as well as students
- It helps to keep class organised
- Google Classrooms also improve communication with students.
- It provide real time learning opportunity to the students
- Teachers can collect assignments with students in real time and paperlessly.
Skill share is the next major E-learning platform that we can’t afford to miss out on. It is blended with more than 4 million students and 24k lessons are published on this platform.
Majorly, the lessons differ from 20 to 60 minutes, support small video series, and a student community to encourage forum discussions.
Why is SkillShare so popular?
- Offers an opportunity to the students to exchange right feedback.
- Different courses are available on same price
User Friendly interface helps to engage users
- Forum discussion helps to interact to different students
- Skill share platform is easy to use and users doesn’t require any technical knowledge
- 30 days free trial is available